In 2011 WaveCom opened the the newest and most modern datacenter in Estonia. This cutting-edge center can house up to 55 racks. The investment of ca 300 000 EUR was almost entirely financed from our own resources. The two main contractors were Gustaf-Tallinn for general construction and electrical works, and Citykliima for failover air conditioning and ventilation.
- Secure environment: Perimeter firewall, fire resistance EI60, i.e. non-combustible materials
- Fire resistant partitions
- Metal screen, shielded room to provide radio-silent environment
- Double waterproof ceiling with joist gutters.
- Raised floor and drain away
- HP original racks.
- ABB and Moeller/Eaton newest automatic s and power solutions
- The entire facility is earthed. Equipotential bonding
- Main power 3x600AMP
- Caterpillar standby diesel generator.
- Power from 40kVa EATON Powerware 9335 online ups´es
- Redundant power in every rack.
- Fail-Safe Transfer Switches for devices with single power supply
- Redundant close control air conditioners with 2 compressors from Tecnair LV
- Guaranteed temperature of 20±1ºC and humidity of 50%
- Network monitoring: required detectors and sensors: leakage, humidity, etc.
- Ventilation with overpressure
- Fully monitored and automated environment
- Datacenter is connected to fiber ring (2x24 fibers).
- Backup Gigabit MicroWave link
- Racks are connected to 2 different Cisco 6509 switches with redundant supervisors and backbone connectivity.
- Fiber optic cables only.
- Redundant high end security system
- Video surveillance
- Security contracts with G4S and Securitas