Get the data you need to use email in different programs and applications from cPanel. First, open the "Email Accounts" option.
A window will open with different options.
1. The checkmark in front of the email account determines which account you want to delete.
2. „Delete“ button to delete the selected account.
3. Information on the size of email accounts.
4. Information on how many accounts can be created and how many are in use.
5. „Create button“ to create a new email account.
6. „Connect devices“ button to connect your email account to other devices (eg smartphone).
7. „Manage“ button to change email account parameters.
8. „Check email“ button to open an email account.
Automatic configuration may not work, depending on anti-virus programs and operating systems. In this case, the recommended configuration is to do it manually based on the settings in the image below. It is also possible to send a configuration guide to the desired e-mail.
There are also automatic configuration scripts. More detailed program-specific instructions can be found at these links. Option 6. „Connect devices“ button to connect your email account to other devices (eg smartphone).
1. Information about setting up the „Mail for Windows® 10“ auto-mail application.
2. Information about setting up the „Microsoft Outlook 2010® for Windows®“ auto-mail application.
3. Information about setting up the „Windows Live Mail®“ auto-mail application.
4. Information about setting up the „Microsoft outlook 2007@ for Windows®“ auto-mail application.
5. Information about setting up the „iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® Mail.app®“ auto-mail application.
6. Information about setting up the „Mozilla Thunderbird®“ auto-mail application.
7. Information about setting up the „KDE Kmail“ auto-mail application.
The IMAP protocol creates an exact copy of the contents of your mailbox in an e-mail program. Emails can be read from various programs / apps and also via webmail.
The POP3 protocol fetches all messages to the program and deletes them from the server. If you want to use mail on multiple devices at the same time, we strongly recommend using the IMAP protocol.