Best server platform for business activities
If you need a flexible solution and you do not want to purchase or manage a physical server, store your data in a public cloud that provides unlimited resources.
In the Wavecom public cloud, you can create the solution that fits your business best, which
- can consist of only a few virtual servers
- or a complex IT infrastructure with a load balancer, firewall, VPN and tailored network solutions.
Quick setup, simple to use
The public cloud is located in Wavecom’s host servers where existing data storage and virtualisation software is used.
A public cloud allows you to use centrally managed public networks
- flexibly – add or remove resources with a few clicks
- effectively – pay only for what you use
- reliably – servers have high-end availability and are continuously monitored
- securely – as the service is covered with an SLA contract
Share unlimited resources
Wavecom cloud services are based on Xenserver and Cloudstack software. At your disposal are unlimited resources which you can share across different virtual servers and equipment.
When ordering cloud services you can select the speed and price level. In Self-Service, you can choose how many processors and IP addresses you need. You can also decide how much random access memory and data storage resource you need.
For example, you can install a cloud-based operating system on a high-speed SSD drive, and add a greater quantity of lower priced SAS hard disk space for storing files.
High availability = reliable
Wavecom public cloud uses HP Blade Servers which are located in our HP C7000 Blade centres.
The Bladecenter chassis is powered by six redundant power supplies connected to UPS units, which ensure smooth operation even in case of power outages and faults.
Each host server uses up to 40 GIG network connections which is provided by high-end performance Cisco Nexus 5000 series switches.
The public cloud service is maintenance free, which eliminates interruptions in server’s work due to maintenance on the host server.
Backups & licenses
Your data is stored in our HPE and EMC data storage units that use SSD/SAS disk arrays.
- SSD drives ensure your cloud service’s reliability and fast operation.
- We can also offer SAS and SATA arrays as well as ISCSI/NFS and CIFS technologies.
You can purchase different software licenses for a monthly fee.
As a Microsoft SPLA partner, we offer you all their server and application licenses.
Cpanel/DirectAdmin hosting management licenses are available as well.
Convenient, powerful Self-Service
Self-Service gives you the power to configure. In addition to the basic settings, you can
- create custom network solutions and private networks /li>
- create and manage load balancer and VPN connections
- configure the firewall and operating systems
- change disk capacity
- control different security solutions (SSH keys etc.)
Service activation and configuration takes place automatically and immediately. For adjusting the most complex advanced settings, we can arrange access to the Cloudstack directly from Self-Service.
Wavecom public cloud offers you unlimited resources and opportunities.
Packages start from €9 per month!