WordPress Toolkit is the next level of managing your WordPress websites through cPanel, a feature-rich management interface that allows anyone to install, configure and manage WordPress websites. WordPress Toolkit Deluxe with tools like Cloning and Smart Updates is now included in cPanel.
Key Features of WordPress Toolkit:
- Install plugins and themes from the directory without leaving cPanel.
- Automatic updates of WordPress core, plugins and themes can be set up.
- Overview of all managed WordPress sites including SSL status, security, search engine indexing and more. Management of all client websites from a single dashboard.
- Cloning, which creates a complete copy of a WordPress website with all website files, databases and settings.
- Smart Updates, which uses a staging server to check the compatibility of plugins with the website or other incompatibilities, so that the real-time Wordpress website does not stop working.
- Admin and database password management
- Single sign-on feature
- Automatic security hardening, before publishing the website.
Take a closer look at the WordPress Toolkit documentation.
It is known that at least 30% of all malicious files on servers result from database infections. It doesn't matter how often the files are scanned and cleaned. In the case of database infections, the system remains compromised and causes malicious files to reappear.
Now, the Malware Database Scanner is integrated into the existing Malware Scanner and offers a solution to fix complex database infections.
Updates and improvements:
- Improving the Malware Database Scanner
From now on, Imunify360's new malware database scanner cleans malicious entries from the database in automatic mode.
- Malware scanner speed increase
Upgrading to Imunify360 6.8 will make your malware scanning speed ~18% faster.
- Live scanner improvements
File Change API tracker support for CloudLinux 7 Hybrid and CloudLinux 8 improves real-time scanner performance. Fanotify tracker mount namespace support improves real-time event collection.
- Dovecot native brute force protection
Dovecot's new brute force protection module leverages the protection benefits of PAM and works seamlessly even in cases where PAM is not applicable.
- Improving WebShield
Starting with Imunify360 version 6.5, WebShield runs faster and consumes even less resources by running WebShield as an Nginx module.